Your Local Heritage Animation Toolkit
Project workshop leader and multimedia editor Robert Rooney of Rooney Productions describes the process of creating community-based heritage animation in the River Valley Rendezvous! project. Live scenes from the resulting variety show, A Bridge to the Past, play the background.
The Heritage Animation Toolkit (click here for the PDF)
Your guide for choosing a project and partners, getting started, running workshops, and pulling your stories together for recording and onto the stage!
Supplementary resources for the Toolkit:
- The Animation Template
- the activity steps in point-form (ppt)
- "Live on the Airways"
- steps for creating an old-time radio show re-enactment (ppt)
- Community Event Planning
- everything you need to do... but forgot to think of (pdf)
- Marketing and Publicity for Community Events
- solid strategies for limited budgets! (pdf)
- Audience Survey - A Bridge to the Past
- an example form (pdf)